Bubble up. Welcome to the NSR Rewards Program
Time to sign up, suds up, share and save. We’ve got your back. Every time you shop, spread the word, get social or get older, you can earn reward points or bubbles which can be exchanged for future discounts and savings.
For every $1 spent, earn 1 bubble
- 100 bubbles = $5
- 250 bubbles = $20
- 500 bubbles = $50
How you earn bubbles
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get in on this? Just sign up for a Not Soap, Radio account. If you already have one, you're automatically enrolled and will start earning bubbles with each purchase.
- How do I earn bubbles? You can earn bubbles many ways: sign up for a Not Soap, Radio account, shop online, refer friends, share the love on social media.
- How do I check my bubble balance? You can view your balance by clicking the Rewards Icon that appears on every product page. Sometimes it takes 24-48 hours for bubbles to appear, so sit tight.
- Is there a limit to how many bubbles I can earn? No, knock yourself out. Although we do limit the number of social media posts per quarter to 5 per social media outlet. YouTube 3 per quarter.
- When do bubbles expire? Bubbles burst (or expire) after 1 year. You will be notified before they burst.
- How do I redeem my bubbles? Bubbles can be redeemed in the shopping cart under the use your bubbles section.
- Can I lose bubbles? Yes. If you go over your social media limits bubbles will be subtracted from your account. We reserve the right to remove bubbles if the rewards program is being misused. For example, sharing all of the products in our store at once, just for the points. We value our customers and their loyalty and are looking for thoughtful reviews and posts.
- What does it mean if the friend I refer cancels or returns their product? It means you have a really bad friend. Kidding... But it will cost you the bubbles earned from the transaction.
- Am I able to leave the program and join again later? Of course, we're all about free will here, but your points leave with you. And you're balance upon rejoining will be 0. Contact us if this is the case and we'll work with you
- How can I help Not Soap, Radio achieve world domination? If you have an idea about a referral program, have an insanely large social media following or just a great game plan contact us email@example.com. We'd love to work with you.